SOFT SKILLS TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Maia Careers & Training offers tailored on-site training specific to your needs.
Examples of our training courses (typically 1 - 3 days in length):
- Designing and delivering impactful presentations
- Interpersonal skills and networking
- Intercultural training
- Teambuilding using MBTI personality assessment tool
- Management and supervisory skills
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching and delivering/receiving feedback
- Effective mentoring (for mentors and mentees)
- Motivation and success
- Customer/client service
- Breakthrough Thinking with Creative Problem Solving
- Identifying future careers using Strong Interest Inventory career assessment tool
- Career planning for life
- Job search and preparing persuasive job applications
- Resume and LinkedIn profile writing
- Interviewing skills (for job applicants and recruiters)
- “Standing out from the Crowd” (for students and fresh university graduates) – half day
This list is not exhaustive. Please contact us about your organisation’s particular requirements.
Ideal maximum number of participants per workshop is 20.
Organisations are to provide training room and basic equipment (whiteboard, markers, data projector etc.)
We offer competitive rates, with a discount for education institutions and non-profit groups.
Contact Maia Careers & Training to discuss your needs.